A common need for Cappuccino apps is the ability to upload files. Until now, the only native Cappuccino upload solution was DeepDropUpload by David Cann. While DeepDropUpload works, it hasn't been updated in two years, and it doesn't integrate directly with Interface Builder.
Cup (Cappuccino Uploader) is a Cappuccino framework that provides a Cappuccino interface to the fantastic jQuery File Upload library. Among the many features of Cup:
- Multiple, simultaneous uploads.
- Overall and per-file progress.
- Complete upload queue management.
- Extensive control via delegates.
- Complete integration with Interface Builder.
- Name filtering via regex.
When used with Interface Builder (Xcode), sophisticated uploaders can be designed, configured and implemented with zero lines of code. It's a testament to the beauty and power of Cappuccino. If you don't believe it, watch the Cup screencast.